Another possible victim!

Home Forums UK Men’s Sheds Forum About Me Another possible victim!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    techauthorbob
    Participant

Hi all,
    My name is Bob Hardy, I am a retired Engineer/Technical Author now with a pacemaker so I cannot weld any more it’s together myself.

I have taken up woodwork, mainly to keep busy but also stop me getting underfoot indoors.

I have freeby WordPress blog:

https://techauthorbobs-projects.000webhostapp.com/what-i-do

I live near Bingley in West Yorkshire and might be interested in starting a shed if anybody local is interested.

My shed would be quite small initially, in a 20 foot square garage (but at least I have a stove in there!).

Anybody got any comments!

Bob

Hi Bob,

Check first if there are other Sheds present in your area – this website has an excellent tool which will help you – and if not, do make contact with Laura Winkley, at UKMSA – email: admin@ukmsa.org.uk and she can point you towards lots of useful stuff.

Paul

Bingleysreve
    Participant

Hi Bob
    My name is Steve Spencer and I work for Community action Bradford and district based in Cardigan house on Ferncliffe road. I am looking at starting and promoting a shed in Bingley. I need to speak to my boss on Tuesday to sort some details out and I have some ideas for funding for the start up and initial costs. My work email is steves@cabad.org.uk if you email me your contact details I will get back to you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!