Photography – Share your photos

Home Forums UK Men’s Sheds Forum Improving the Online Community Photography – Share your photos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Awgydawg 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Awgydawg
    Participant

I have searched Google for a men’s shed photography group. In our shed, ShedQuarters, we have already had a couple of photo challenges. Members were given a theme and time limit to email their photos to me their photos, I checked their EXIF data to ensure they were photos produced after the challenge was set.

This worked really well, members that I didn’t expect, came up some some quality pics:

Urban Landscape

Flora

I would like to extend this to sheds in the whole of the UK, using a Flickr Group. The reason for Flickr is that the EXIF data is there for everyone to see, no-one can present a photo from their archive or scan one from an old photo magazine.

I have set up a Flickr Group as a test, but I don’t mind if someone else wants to take the lead and produce one, if you want to be an admin on the group I created, no problem.

Flickr Group

The main aim is to get men out taking photos now and sharing what they produce in a group, is anyone interested?

Mark 07896 621429

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by  Awgydawg.

Fick1995
    Participant

sharing photo

Awgydawg
    Participant

There seems to be an issue with Flickr Groups right now ….. so will look later….

Awgydawg
    Participant

To Fick 1995 ….. I can’t see your photo in the Flickr PLUMS group. You may be able to see it but if you haven’t made the photo public in your own Flickr account, no-one else will see it. You have to go to Camera Roll to make your photos public as the default upload is private (locked).

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.