UKMSA 'Volunteer Ambassador' Paul Egerton

Home Forums UK Men’s Sheds Forum About Me UKMSA 'Volunteer Ambassador' Paul Egerton

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am one of the (as yet) small number of volunteer Ambassadors which if you attended the AGM on the 23rd November, you will have heard that we look to help set up new sheds, support existing ones and generally use every occasion to promote the Shed Movement.

I look forward to helping as many Sheds as I can and look forward to hearing from Shed Secretary’s. Alternatively, if you know of an area where a Shed should be but is not currently, let me know and we will see if we can work towards getting one established.

rogerdee
    Participant

hi paul i think that you should consider Middleton leeds w/Yorkshire as there are no sheds in this aria ?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Roger,

I’m sure you have already mentioned this to UKMSA, but I’ll raise it as we have an Ambassador’s meeting next week. First off though, someone needs to identify a potential meeting place. Do you know if the local authority has been approached as they often have property on their portfolio which they might be prepared to rent or better still, allow use of free of charge in the start-up phase? Once that has been identified, a public notice inviting expressions of interest can be issued.

Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!