Click to enlarge
UK Men’s Sheds Association is the support body for Men’s Sheds across the UK. We provide support in a number of ways to individuals and groups wanting to start Sheds. We also provide support to existing Men’s Sheds, helping them to stay safe and sustainable for years to come.
The level of support we give varies depending on whether or not you’re a member of UKMSA.
All Sheds and prospective Shedders get the following support from us:
- Help to find existing Sheds in your area.
- Advice and guidance on starting a Shed, by phone and email.
- Access to our Starting a Shed guide and health and safety templates.
- Your Shed (open or in development) on our map to attract members and support.
UKMSA member Sheds get the following additional support from us:
- Advice and guidance by phone and email, as well as possible support from a volunteer Ambassador or staff member if available in your area.
- Dedicated support on various Shed related subjects, including fundraising, insurance, risk management and keeping your Shed sustainable.
- Unrestricted access to our entire resource library, giving you everything you need to keep your Shed thriving.
- Help with promoting your Shed to attract members and support.
- Priority referrals of donated tools and equipment if offered in your area.
- A whole host of exclusive discounts and benefits explained here.