We are continually moved by the power of communities.
Having support from people that you know, people who are willing to help you, is key. That’s why we need Sheds and Sheds need your support.
39% of Shed Leaders believe Sheds prevent death by suicide
Research gathered by the UKMSA Health and Wellbeing Survey, 2023, suggests 39% of Leaders believe their Shed may have prevented at least one member from taking their life
Many hands make light work…
Donate to support us
Running costs aren’t getting any cheaper! Can you help finance a Shed?
We don’t receive funds from the government and are constantly fundraising to resource our activities in support of our mission. There’s lots of ways you can help us. You can:
- Take on a challenge, like a 5k fun run, organised walk or even a skydive!
- Request a donation box to collect donations in your local area.
- Donate Now!
- Ask your friends and family to donate to UK Men’s Sheds to celebrate a special event instead of giving gifts.
Whichever way you choose to support us, let us know before you start so we can support you. We can send you materials to help you spread the word too. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer in our Ambassador Programme
Can you lend a hand to a Shed near you?
We’re a small charity, so we’re always looking for volunteers to help us get closer to achieving our mission. There’s lots that volunteers can do to help us, but here are some of the main things we need help with:
- Engaging communities, by raising awareness locally, inspiring people to start or get involved in the management of Men’s Sheds.
- Promoting the Men’s Sheds movement so that every man knows what they are and where to find one.
- Organising events to give Shedders across the UK a chance to meet and mingle.
Work with us
Want to get EVEN closer to Men’s Sheds? Take a look at the specific job vacancies and volunteer opportunities available right now.